I have created this blog for anyone that wants regular updates about my time here in Malawi. I am currently volunteering my time to the Ministry of Hope Crisis Nursery and Orphan Feeding Centers.  I am a Neonatal Intensive Care nurse helping to care for the orphaned, abandoned and ill babies of Malawi.  I will try to post updates as often as I can. I thank you all for your support and prayers. Please send them to the babies, children, and people of Africa too. I hope in the pictures you are able to get a small idea of what life is like here for me, but mainly the people of Malawi.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Me, Chris, Kevin, Carrie,& Sam - Hammer Rock/ Lake Malawi


Posted by PicasaLast Sunday I rode to Salima with my friends who are all doctors working at the Baylor Pediatric HIV/AIDS Clinic here in Lilongwe. Sam, our guide took us on an amazing hike. Later we went for a swim in the lake. It was a good day, really hot though. Oh, how I wish women could wear shorts here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!